Milton Keynes Citizen are holding another Pride in Milton Keynes ceremony to recognise the extraordinary people who commit their time and energy into making a difference in Milton Keynes.
But they need to you tell them about a special person or group of people that make these remarkable differences to the community and its people.
“Let’s celebrate the truly remarkable people who make Milton Keynes a better place.”
There are a number of categories to nominate a person or team into:
- Care in the Community – Recognising individuals and teams that have shown incredible patience and understanding, often for many years, caring for and supporting a friend or loved one. This award recognises those who have cared for others without thought for themselves or any public recognition
- Service with a Smile – Top class customer service, someone who made you want to return again and again. Good customer service makes our community a happier place and those who provide it deserve to be recognised for going the extra mile
- Young Achiever of the Year – For someone is 21 or under and has either achieved great things in sport, represented their school, is involved in volunteer work, overcame a major hardship or achieved distinction in some other field
- Excellence in Education – For anyone or any organisation involved in education, to recognise the work and effort they put into promoting and enhancing education in its widest sense
- Fundraiser of the Year – It’s for the person or team that has shown innovation and creativity for their fund raising activities, it’s not necessarily all about the amount raised
- Outstanding Example of Bravery – An award for a person or group who has overcome adversity and hardships or have bravely helped another
- Unsung Hero/Heroine – Here we want to recognise the achievements of individuals or groups which go out of their way for others or their community as a whole. From spreading good news to voluntary support, this award is for people who are may not, perhaps, have received the recognition they deserve for their years of commitment
You can nominate by contacting the JP Midlands Events Department on 01536 506123 or email your nomination to email@example.com. Please provide your contact details and the person(s) you are nominating contact details (name, address, tel number, mobile, email address). The nomination deadline is Friday 4th September.
If you would like an idea of how to write your nomination, please visit last year’s website which includes details on all of last year’s winners at: www.jpmidlandsevents.co.uk/pride-mk-2014.
We have a few Inspirational mothers in Milton Keynes here http://miltonkeynesmums.co.uk/inspirational-mums/
Comments are closed.