You are invited to a MK50 Presentation and Discussion Session on 8th July, 2 – 4.15pm at Acorn House.
In 2017 Milton Keynes will be 50 years old and we aim to celebrate locally, and share with the world that Milton Keynes is an amazing place to live, work and visit. MK Council is drawing together a programme for the anniversary and working with our partners to develop ideas and projects that celebrate this important milestone.
This event will provide:
- An overview of the aims and plans to date for the 50th anniversary
- Presentation of MK Council’s planned structure and strands for the year
- An insight into the types of activity that MK Council are planning
- A chance to discuss the themes and to begin to develop your own ideas that could form part of the anniversary year
Agenda for the session:
- 2pm: Arrivals
- 2.15 – 3pm: MK50 Presentation with Q&A
- 3 – 3.15pm: Break; Tea and Coffee
- 3.15 – 4.15pm: Exploration of the MK50 themes and project ideas
To book a place please email: email@example.com
How you can find out more:
- See the website: www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/MK50
- You can contact us now with your ideas on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow #MK50 on Twitter to keep updated.