Salary: £15,850 pa
Location: Milton Keynes
Closing Date: 24 August 2015
Interviews: 11 September 2015
As a Recovery Worker, you will support people with mental health problems in a supported accommodation setting. You’ll provide them with the emotional and practical assistance they need, enabling them to live independently in the community.
As Recovery Worker, your role will see you:
- Managing your own caseload of service users
- Addressing service users’ practical and emotional needs – from helping them to find employment and training opportunities, to enabling them to grow in social confidence
- Enabling service users to live as independently as possible, helping them to develop domestic management and finance management skills, and supporting them to move back into the community where this is possible
- Carrying out in-depth assessments of service users’ needs and risks – and developing individually-tailored support plans accordingly
This is a great opportunity to join a team that’s professional, committed and passionate about making a difference to those most in need of Richmond Fellowships help. You’ll need:
- A track record in Mental Health or related field
- Experience of supporting, empowering and engaging service users in a range of developmental, rehabilitative and community activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage your own workload
- Experience of using IT and the proven ability to maintain up-to-date records and systems
- Good partnership working skills
- Capacity to work flexible hours within an agreed framework (24hr/7day week shift rota)
Managing more than 120 services nationwide, Richmond Fellowship provides an immensely diverse range of services to people with mental health needs.
They offer great benefits, including 25 days’ holiday per year, contributory pension scheme, employee assistance programme and childcare vouchers.
To apply for this post Click here you will be directed to Charity Jobs website