Does your Organisation have a Voluntary Car Service?
Does it work with volunteer drivers?
Then we would like to hear from you!
We would like to establish a link with all Voluntary Car Services operating in Milton Keynes to develop a regular network or forum, with the aim to:
- Link similar organisations /services together.
- Develop awareness of what each service covers.
- Share best practice, issues, knowledge and experiences.
- Promote all the services to the wider public and increase community awareness.
- Promote volunteer drivers opportunities.
- Provide a forum to contribute to the redesigning of MK Council Community Transport service.
We would like to know:
- What clients does your service work with?
- How many drivers do you currently have?
- What areas/estates/towns do you serve?
- Do you charge a membership fee? if so how is it paid?
- Do you charge a fee for travelling? Is this payable to the driver?
- What training do you provide your drivers?