Date: Friday 6th November 2015, 1.30pm – 4 pm
Location: Age UK, The Peartree Centre, 1 Chadds Lane, Peartree Bridge, Milton Keynes, MK6 3EB
This workshop is designed for:
· People with Dementia
· People using our services
· Carers & relatives of someone with Dementia – also includes others who are significant to the person
In line with the National Dementia Strategy and our local Milton Keynes Dementia Strategy 2014-17, we wish to ensure that people live well with Dementia. Our Dementia Strategy has outlined a number of priorities for improvements across the Dementia Care Pathway. To achieve high rates of diagnosis and support for everyone in Milton Keynes, we must ensure services continue to improve and increase in capacity.
We would like to know from you, what has been your dementia experience in Milton Keynes?
This workshop is about:
· Sharing our learning on what we already know about our current pathway and what people have told us already.
· Reviewing the Milton Keynes Integrated Dementia Care Pathway
· What’s working well, any gaps or barriers?
· Post Diagnostic Dementia Support in Milton Keynes, listening to your further ideas and suggestions
We are sending this invite out, hoping that you will be able to join us. If you could please kindly confirm by telephone or email that you would like to attend or are able to attend.
We also understand that not everyone will be able to attend on this date, and would like to also seek the views from others who cannot attend. Please telephone Laura Garner, Joint Commissioning Team, Milton Keynes Council Telephone: 01908 253965 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to share your experience.