Does your Organisation have a Voluntary Car Service?
Does it work with volunteer drivers?
Then we would like to hear from you!
We would like to establish a link with all Voluntary Car Services operating in Milton Keynes to develop a regular network or forum, with the aim to:
- Link similar organisations /services together.
- Develop awareness of what each service covers.
- Share best practice, issues, knowledge and experiences
- Promote all the services to the wider public and increase community awareness.
- Promote volunteer drivers opportunities.
- Provide a forum to contribute to the redesigning of MK Council Community Transport service.
We would like to know:
- What clients does your service work with?
- How many drivers do you currently have?
- What areas/estates/towns do you serve?
- Do you charge a membership fee? if so how is it paid?
- Do you charge a fee for travelling? Is this payable to the driver?
- What training do you provide your drivers?
If you are interested in sharing information about your service or joining the network or forum could you please complete the following Volunteer Driver Service/Community Transport Survey and contact: Tracy Whitmore at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01908 661623.