Want to develop new skills? Make new friends? Support your local library?
Libraries in Milton Keynes welcome almost 1,120,000 visitors every year and they borrow a staggering 1,393,000 million items – that’s nearly 27,000 in an average week.
Get involved and be part of the team that make it possible for everyone to access library services.
Below are some opportunities currently available, click on the link to find out more:
- Business Advice Support Volunteer
- Children’s Library Volunteer
- Friends Group Coordinator
- Greeter / Floorwalker Volunteer
- IT Buddies
- Local Studies Volunteer
- Storytime Volunteer
- Volunteer Mobile Library Champion
- General Library Support Volunteer
- Shelver Volunteer
Some of these opportunities are suitable for young people from the age of 13 years. You can commit as little as 2 hours or as much as you wish to lend a hand.