2020 MK Council Budget Challenge
Click here (PDF, 333KB) to read a summary of their budget proposals.
You can comment in a number of ways:
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a comment online at www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/consultations
Comment on social media channels (they’re @mkcouncil on Twitter / and MKCouncil1 on Facebook)
Write to : Communications, MK Council, Civic Offices, 1 Saxon Gate East, Milton Keynes, MK9 3EJ
Attend a budget roadshow:
- 2pm on 5 Jan – Oxley Park Community Centre
- 6pm on 7 Jan – West Bletchley Council Offices
- 6pm on 12 Jan – The Olney Centre
- 2pm on 13 Jan – Stantonbury Leisure Centre
- 6pm on 14 Jan – Monkston Park Community Centre
- 6pm on 19 Jan – Christ the Cornerstone Church
Your feedback will be received by Cabinet on 8 February 2016. Milton Keynes Full Council will meet to decide the budget on 17 February 2016.