MK Council are asking for residents input to help them to shape the 2016/2017 budget. They want to get a better understanding of what services you value most, how they can work with you to improve things, and what your priorities are for spending.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment on social media channels (@mkcouncil on Twitter / and MKCouncil1 on Facebook)
- Write: Communications, MK Council, Civic Offices, 1 Saxon Gate East, Milton Keynes, MK9 3EJ
- Attend a budget roadshow:
- 2pm on 5 Jan – Oxley Park Community Centre
- 6pm on 7 Jan – West Bletchley Council Offices
- 6pm on 12 Jan – The Olney Centre
- 2pm on 13 Jan – Stantonbury Leisure Centre
- 6pm on 14 Jan – Monkston Park Community Centre
- 6pm on 19 Jan – Christ the Cornerstone Church
Your feedback will be received by Cabinet on 8 February 2016. Milton Keynes Full Council will meet to decide the budget on 17 February 2016. Both meetings are open to the public.
Click here for more information