Would you like to gain a City & Guilds Level 1 certificate in Volunteering? Boost your CV, feel more confident, or get some experience at children’s centres… whatever your motive join us for this course FREE.
We are pleased to share that together with Moorlands Centre we will be delivering an 8 week course in Volunteering. The course will cover a variety of skills needed to take on volunteering and perhaps also employment.
The dates are as follows:
- Tue 8th March – 9.30-11.30am
- Tue 15th March – 9.30-11.30am
- Tue 22nd March – 9.30-11.30am
- Tue 12th April – 9.30-11.30am
- Tue 18th April – 9.30-11.30am
- Tue 25th April – 9.30-11.30am
- Tue 3rd May – 9.30-11.30am
- Tue 10th May – 9.30-11.30am
If you are interested you can sign up to come along to the taster session today:
Taster Session: Tuesday 1st March – 9.30-11.30am – Moorlands Centre, Beanhill
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions, just email email@example.com