Small Charity Week 2016, 13-18 June 2016.
Now in its seventh year, Small Charity Week has become one of the major features of the UK charity calendar. Events will be happening around the country to engage policymakers, the media and the general public to support in the work of the UK’s vibrant small charity sector. 2016 promises to be a fantastic week especially if we can get the support of CVS’ and similar organisations around the country.
Small Charity Week was set up to:
- Improve the knowledge, representation and sustainability of small charities across the UK
- Highlight the work of the small charity sector to the broadest possible audience
- Encourage public giving to small community organisations
- Provide small charities with additional skills and support to help them deliver their work more strategically and sustainably
- Work with the small charity sector to develop political engagement at both a national and local level
- Celebrate the contribution that small charities make to communities throughout the UK
If you have any queries or would like to request more information, please contact:
Martin George, Project Manager, The FSI,
T: 0207 3244 777