Resident Activity Manager with YMCA
Salary: £19,769 – 26,629
Location: Milton Keynes
Closing Date: End of Monday 13th June 2016
Are you able to inspire, motivate and build confidence amongst young adults?
YMCA are seeking a motivational leader of young people to devise and oversee the delivery of a daily programme of activities to their residents. Activities must engage and inspire their young people, whilst addressing their needs including physical, mental health, self-esteem, general wellbeing and essential life skills.
Key duties include:
- Creatively devising programmes to engage their young people and to address their needs and encourage independent living
- Building relationships with community groups, businesses, organisations and individuals on a voluntary/commercial basis
- Budget management and generating funding opportunities
- Monitoring and evaluating activity outcomes
- Involving residents and service users in fundraising events and activities
Manage the ‘Step Up’ incentive scheme linked to the ‘Step On’ activities programme
The role will include some fundraising activities and liaison with volunteers, partner organisations and businesses as well as working with some vulnerable and challenging adults. Ideally applicants should have some experience in a similar role working with young adults.
Suitable applicants will be required to complete an application form and undergo an appropriate level DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
To apply for this role Click here where you will be directed to Charity Jobs website
Digital Production Manager with World Vision
Salary: £30,161 p.a. + a good range of benefits
Terms: 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave
Location: Milton Keynes
Closing Date: 19 June 2016 (23:00)
Do you love all things digital?
Can you take a simple website update request and turn it into an online experience that will inspire hearts and minds?
Are you looking to take the next step in your digital career?
Do you want to make a difference to children living in the world’s hardest places?
World Vision is the world’s largest international children’s charity. Every day they bring hope to millions of children in the world’s hardest places as a sign of God’s unconditional love. But they can’t do it without amazing talent to lead their digital initiatives.
They are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Production Manager to manage the delivery of exciting online projects, and if you have the passion and determination that this demanding and inspiring role requires, they want to hear from you.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the role will focus on developing, creating and executing digital initiatives that support offline activity, drive acquisition and ensuring that World Vision maximises the full potential of digital platforms.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Managing and delivering digital projects
· Liaising with stakeholders to develop and deliver their digital requirements
· Information architecture and wireframe development to support business requirements
· Manage internal and external partners to deliver results in a timely manner and within budget, in particular, helping web development agencies to understand the brief and the scheduling of their work
· Understand new technologies and evaluate use of online innovations and trends to identify opportunities for World Vision.
This is a Fixed Term Contract role for 12 months, covering maternity leave which is based in Milton Keynes. This position holds an occupational requirement for the post holder to have an active Christian faith. All applicants must be willing to work within a Christian framework and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
In order to view the job description and complete their short online application form Click here where you will be redirected to Charity Jobs website.