Regional Fundraising Manager with Brain Tumour Research
Salary: £23,000 to £27,000 depending on experience
Location: Northwest England & Northern Ireland
Closing Date: 31 July 2016
Brain Tumour Research are looking for an energetic, inspiring and dedicated individual to become the driving force for their community fundraising in Northwest England & Northern Ireland.
Reporting to the Head of Community Fundraising, you will be responsible for:
- Devising an annual operating plan detailing how financial and other targets will be met
- Recruiting, managing and developing fundraising volunteers and providing appropriate support to their fundraising activities
- Responding to requests for “in aid of” materials arising from local marketing initiatives
- Working with the Regional PR Manager to ensure appropriate media coverage for fundraising activities being undertaken by volunteer network
- Managing existing relationships with corporate organisations across Northwest England & Northern Ireland
Click here where you will be directed to Charity Jobs website for full job description.
Lottery Manager with Willen Hospice Ventures Ltd
Salary: Up to £30,000 pro rata per annum
Location: Milton Keynes
Closing Date: 11 July 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lottery Manager to join their Business Development Team. You will lead the professional, highly motivated, and target driven lottery team, ensuring sustainable income is generated so that their Hospice is always there to care.
You will develop an innovative programme of lottery activities to diversify their supporter base, and drive the strategic growth of their lottery fundraising ensuring that targets are achieved.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in income generation and people management, as well as strong communication and organisational skills. Knowledge and experience of Lottery management is desirable.
In return, Willen Hospice Ventures Ltd offer 35 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory and bank holidays) an Employee Assistance Programme, free onsite parking and Pension Scheme.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
To apply for this role Click here where you will be directed to Charity Jobs website
Head of Supporter Growth TPP Recruitment
Location: Milton Keynes
Closing Date: 09 July 2016
TPP are seeking a Marketing and Campaigns professional who has proven experience of leading campaigns to develop and increase engagement and sponsorship with members. As the Head of Supporter Growth you will be responsible for organising and developing strategy for acquisition channels in order to increase interest, engagement and sponsorship. Their client is a faith-based charity with strong Christian values and would be looking for a candidate who can support these values and practices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with drive and determination to be able to lead brand and marketing team members to ensure that acquisition channels are effective and increase supporter interest and sponsorship targets.
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Maximising sponsorship
* Increasing supporter engagement
* Overseeing the development and delivery of brand campaigns
* Supporting and leading brand, marketing and innovation teams
* Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders including external agencies
Click here to apply if you are interested in working with a faith-based children’s charity and have demonstrable experience of managing Marketing, Brand and Acquisition by working in a target driven environment, you will be directed to Charity Jobs website.