Workshop for Residents Association Network:
Community Action: MK have teamed up with Your MK team at Milton Keynes Council to deliver a workshop for local residents associations about ways of engaging with hard to reach communities.
This interactive session will help you to:
- build on what you know already
- identify the benefits you want to gain from engaging hard-to-reach groups
- explore definitions of hard-to-reach
- discover what works best and what’s possible in terms of engagement
- identify what actions you will take to engage groups
The workshop will take place on Thursday 29th September between 7-8.30pm – at the Civic Offices.
Click here for more details and to sign up via Eventbrite.
This workshop is being delivered in collaboration between Community Action: MK and Your MK.