Chief Executive with The PSP Association
Salary: Commensurate with Charity sector CEO
Location: Towcester, Northampton
Closing Date: 27 January 2017
A young Charity with strong roots, good team, clear goals & immense potential looking for a CEO to lead them in the next chapter of their growth
Based at Towcester, Northampton, with potential for some remote working.
PSPA is a charity dedicated to representing and supporting those with the neurodegenerative conditions Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP) and Corticobasal Degeneration (CBD). They are seeking to appoint a new Chief Executive in succession to the past long serving incumbent. The successful applicant will lead delivery of PSP Association’s aims and objectives, work with Trustees to develop strategy and drive key organisational developments through bold leadership and collaboration across their support, research, awareness and fundraising activities both in the UK and internationally.
They want to build on their foundation of committed community, voluntary and Trust donors through developing corporate and high value investment. Such sources of funding and support will further the activities of the Charity at local, national and international levels.
PSPA are looking for a CEO with a strong track record of:
- Proven strategic leadership, preferably in the voluntary sector, with the ability to inspire and lead a senior management team
- Proven experience of delivering goals and of financial management and business planning
- Raising the profile of an organisation
- Research, service and fundraising/income generation
- Developing strategic alliances and influencing at the highest levels
- Governance and working with a Board of Trustees
- A collaborative and inclusive approach
To apply for the role please click here where you will be directed to Charity Jobs website where you can submit your CV (max 3 sides), covering letter outlining suitability for the post and referees to the email provided.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.