Community Matters Yorkshire have published their newsletter. They aim to publish twice a month (fortnightly).
The update includes lots of interesting information regarding the sector. Namely:
- Over 10,000 charities miss deadline to file with regulator
- Toolkit for those starting up a new charity
- Information for Charity Trustees on how to justify their decisions
- 5 Ways to make your reports look more attractive
- Funding information regarding Devolved Scotland
- The double in charity donations courtesy of contactless payments
- Events to look forward to
You can find the complete newsletter – here.
To subscribe, please follow the link.
Alternatively, if you have something you would like published, please e-mail CMY on firstname.lastname@example.org.