Did you know…?
Workplace wellbeing makes good business sense, it can make a huge difference to the health, wellbeing and happiness of your staff and, in turn, your organisation.
Research shows that employees in good health are more energised, motivated and engaged with business priorities and 3 times as productive as those in poor health. An effective workplace wellbeing programme (which does not have to be high cost) can result in better business performance and a better working environment for everyone.
The Milton Keynes Public Health team is launching Work Well MK an easily accessible information hub aiming to support workplaces in MK of all sizes to maximise the health and well-being of their employees.
Find out more at a Work Well MK event on Tuesday 25th April, 1pm-3.30pm at The Double Tree Hilton , MK Dons Stadium.
The free event will include: (Registration open from 12.30)
- 1pm-1.30pm complimentary network lunch
- inspirational guest speakers
- Find out what REALLY works for Workplace Wellbeing
- Marketplace showcasing services available to MK workplaces across a broad range of wellbeing initiatives (including physical and mental wellbeing).
- Find out about free training courses/initiatives to support a workplace well-being programme
- Find out more about (and have the opportunity to shape) the emerging Work Well MK Network
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place by Friday 31st March.
*Places will be offered on a first come first served basis.