Communities Week 2017 runs from 20 – 24 March 2017. This week celebrates communities who are changing where they live for the better!
You’ll be hearing from people who are taking action and making where they live a better place – everything from new resources, funding announcements and more will be happening over the week, so stay tuned on Facebook, Twitter and the website for everything Communities Week ’17!
Community Projects in Milton Keynes
There are many great examples of community projects in Milton Keynes, especially those recently funded through OurMK, a platform for submitting your ideas to improve the city. Read here about some of our inspiring projects!
- Zero-waste food shopping in Milton Keynes
- Age-Friendly Mapping in Milton Keynes
- Energage Project: Creating Community Energy Champions in Milton Keynes
- Breastfeeding Hub app
- Tackling fuel poverty in the Lakes Estate
- Videoing the Redway Network
- MK Indie Food Forum and Food Passport
- Off grid domestic lighting
Follow the hashtag #CommunitiesWeek17