The latest news updates from Healthwatch have been published in their newsletter. Please find below some of the key events to make a note of:
There are currently three consultations underway:
- Milton Keynes Clinical Commissioning Group (MK CCG) consultation, Clinical Priority and Best Value, on proposed changes to podiatry services, adult hearing services, supply of medicines, procedures of limited clinical value and community inpatient services;
- Milton Keynes Council consultation on changes to the way it charges for Adult Social Care Services;
- Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes Sustainability and Transformation Plan (BLMK STP) pre-consultation survey inviting feedback on six key areas.
Noteworthy articles of consideration include:
- Healthwatch Milton Keynes Trustee Elections – Healthwatch Milton Keynes is inviting members to apply to join its Board of Trustees, if they have experience and expertise in one or more of these fields: Finance, Governance, Strategic Planning, Information Technology, Law, Human Resources, Communications and Marketing.
- Healthwatch Milton Keynes Health and Social Care Committee meeting – The next meeting of the Health and Social Care Committee, the successor to the former Healthwatch Management Board, will be held on Tuesday 11th April at 9.30am.
For more information, please visit – www.healthwatchmiltonkeynes.co.uk/