The Buckingham Canal Society is a charity working with partners to restore the disused Buckingham Canal.
They need an additional Support Worker to work one day a week and run practical task work parties working with people who have experienced problem areas in their lives. A full driving licence is essential.
An enthusiastic person is required who supports the aims of the Buckingham Canal Society and wants to help others achieve their full potential.
Desirable skills are:
- Previous experience of leading groups
- Experience of working with vulnerable people
- First Aid Certificate
- Knowledge and use of working with hand tools
- Experience with keeping detailed records
- Able to motivate people of all ages
If you are interested in this post then please email your CV to: SW2017ADV@buckinghamcanal.org.uk
Closing date: 9th April 2017 at 17:00