Digital Project Manager with Young Enterprise
Salary: Up to £36,000 pa
Terms: Initially for a fixed term, 6 month contract, 37.5 hours per week
Location: Home based with easy access and regular travel to Oxford and/or London
Closing Date: 12 April 2017
Do you have a passion for web content development? Young Enterprise are looking for someone with an excellent understanding and experience of web content design with an interest and experience of communicating digitally with young people from a wide range of backgrounds.
This is an exciting time for the digitisation of YE programmes delivered directly to young people and this role will play a vital role in implementing these changes. The post holder will lead the digitisation of Young Enterprise’s flagship Company Programme by developing the supporting web-site and improving user experience for the young people who take part.
Minimum four years of digital management experience/ managing web content development and demonstrable experience of improving the user experience. Experience in an applied learning environment with young people an advantage.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
To apply for this role click here where you will be directed to Charity Jobs website.
Gifts in Wills Manager with Brain Tumour Research
Salary: c. £30,000 depending on experience
Terms: Full time, 9 am– 5pm, plus reasonable additional hours necessary to perform duties
Location: Milton Keynes. Home working also considered
Closing Date: 17 April 2017
Reporting to the Director of Fundraising, this role will require the successful applicant to formulate and deliver strategic and operational plans to grow legacies fundraising activity for Brain Tumour Research.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Proven experience of developing and implementing a legacy strategy encompassing marketing and fundraising campaigns.
- Experience of cultivating supporters through to legacy ask.
- Experience of developing and delivering stewardship plans for enquirers, pledgers and legators.
- Knowledge of legacy administration including associated legal and financial processes.
- Outstanding communication skills, including an excellent standard of written English.
- Experience in managing and motivating staff and/ or volunteers.
- Experience of legacy administration (desirable).
- Develop a new legacy proposition for the Charity to use across its fundraising operations.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop the implementation of a legacy marketing campaign, and monitor this campaign to ensure income is maximised.
- Promote legacy giving using multiple channels to supporters, volunteers and staff.
- Develop, implement and monitor an effective stewardship programme – a Supporter Journey for enquirers, pledgers and legators.
- Work with the Director of Finance and Operations to develop and implement processes to monitor the pipeline of legacy notifications and income.
- Work with the Director of Finance and Operations to monitor and forecast income budgets for legacy administration.
- Organise and manage events to inform supporters of the benefits of leaving a legacy.
- Contribute to the Charity’s In Memory strategy in order to assist an increase In Memory income, and to maximise conversion of donors into legacy pledgers.
- Oversee on-going and new relationships with solicitors, including being the main point of contact between the Charity and the National Free Wills Network.
- Maintain the Charity’s membership of, and be the main point of contact for, the Remember A Charity organisation, including during Remember A Charity Week and its lead up.
- Ensure that central administration systems in place at Brain Tumour Research are complied with and that all information relating to pledgers and legators is correctly entered onto Brain Tumour Research’s database.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, with the Code of Fundraising Practice, and with official guidance issued by the Fundraising Regulator
- Comply with Brain Tumour Research’s internal policies as appropriate.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required by Management.
Please click here where you will be redirected to Charity Jobs website and can send your CV, with a covering letter, demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate, how you could add value to their organisation and detailing your current salary.
No agencies please.