Thu 11 May 2017 5:45 – 6:45pm
The Pinnacle, 170 Midsummer Boulevard, MK9 1FE
This is the second in the series of talks aimed at providing “Top Tips” to community groups, social enterprises and charities in Milton Keynes. It will provide “Top Tips” for negotiating and agreeing commercial contracts. Chris White and Esther Rusling of Dentons will give an introduction to commercial contracts and offer some tips for the negotiating and agreeing the same. In particular, Chris and Esher will discuss the topics set out below.
- Issues around the creation of commercial contracts.
- Translation of commercial terms into legal terms.
- Warranties and indemnities.
- Limitation and exclusion of liability.
- Termination provisions.
- Possible amendments to common terms.
This talk is for you if you work for or are involved in the running of a community group, or charity that places agreements or contracts with anyone else (for example: suppliers, funders, service providers, service users, etc.)
Click here to book your free place