Are you looking to get experience in a busy reception? This volunteer role at the Spinal Injuries Association could be for you.
The SIA will invest in your training and in return are keen to recruit long- term volunteers for this role.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answering calls received to the main switchboard and transferring on to the relevant department. Taking messages as appropriate.
- Being the first point of contact for our office, greeting visitors and dealing with deliveries.
- Preparing the meeting rooms e.g. assisting with providing refreshments / room layouts etc.
- Assisting with general housekeeping duties.
- Simple admin tasks, post opening, dealing with outgoing letters and parcels, monitoring stationery and ordering as appropriate, assisting other departments during busy times.
|Aim of role||Support and assist the SIA reception and general office|
|Role Title||Reception and Administration Volunteer|
|Time commitment||We are flexible and can work around school hours but do ask anyone who applies is able to commit to the time on a frequent basis.|
|Location||Milton Keynes, Oldbrook SIA House|
|What they can offer you||
If you are interested please visit the SIA website for more information and contact Volunteer Coordinator Jen Sims email@example.com or call 01908 604191.