Voluntary and community groups from across the South East Midlands area can apply for grants to support people facing barriers to securing work or training through an open call.
The call closes on Monday 4th September.
Grants of between £5,000 and £20,000 are available to support a wide range of activities including:
- initial help with basic skills
- taster work experience including voluntary work
- training, advice and counselling
- confidence building
- job search assistance including the provision of
- equipment and support to secure employment
- first contact engagement activities