Community Action: MK have embarked on an exciting piece of research to map the size, shape and nature of the voluntary sector in Milton Keynes.
Commissioned by Milton Keynes Community Foundation, Community Action: MK are calling on charities, community groups and not for profit organisations to help inform this important work which ultimately aims to generate more funding opportunities, better property options and better support for the sector in Milton Keynes over the next 10 years.
We need you to get involved!
There are a number of ways you can contribute to this work:
- Register your organisation on our website if you haven’t already – this is especially useful if you’d like to recruit volunteers, either now or in the future.
- Tell us your story – this is vital to help us understand what the sector looks like just now and how we can best support you in the future. This should take no more than 10 minutes.
- Attend one of our focus groups:
- Monday 11th September 9.30-11am – Theme: Funding and finance
- Wednesday 13th September 9.30-11am – Theme: Grassroots action and support needs
- Friday 15th September 9.30-11am – Theme: Property/Premises needs
The focus groups will be facilitated by Bianca Chappell and take place at:
The Mumpreneurs|MK Centre
35 The Concourse
The Brunel Business Centre
Please email us to register your interest.
- Take part in a phone interview or we can come and visit you. We are looking for 8 groups to participate so please email us if you’d prefer this option. The interview can take place at a time that’s convenient for you.
Thank you for helping to Strengthen the Sector in Milton Keynes!