2017 Conference Theme: Community Cohesion
Friday 17 November 2017 10am-4pm
The Clare Charity Centre, Wycombe Road, Saunderton, Buckingham HP14 4HU
In rapidly changing and uncertain times, how can we contribute? What is the way forward for our sector?
Key Note Speakers include:
- David Ruebain, Chief Executive of the Equality Challenge Unit
Building Inclusive Cultures
- Patrick Murray, Head of Policy and External Affairs at New Philanthropy Capital (NPC)
New relationships and ways of working with highlights from NPC’s State of the Sector research
- Professor Nigel Adams, BA (Hons), FCIM, Chartered Marketer
Can Innovation and Entrepreneurship help charities prosper in future?
Demonstrating our difference: are we making the change we want?
This Workshop will be led by Shehnaaz Latif, Lead Consultant, NCVO Charities Evaluation Service.
How Youth Organisations can work with the Police.
This Workshop will be led by Sergeant James Benfield, Thames Valley Police.
Is anyone Listening? Getting the message right for your cause.
This Workshop will be led by Nick Lund, Director of Development, Action4Youth.
Shouldering the burden: as local government struggles with financial constraints is it for the charity sector to step up and fill the gap?
- Tolis Vouyioukas: Buckinghamshire County Council’s new Executive Director for Children’s Services
- Cllr Zoe Nolan: Cabinet member responsible for Children and Families, Milton Keynes Council
- Ian Revell: CEO of MK Community Foundation
- Sue Imbriano: Trustee of the Bucks Learning Trust and Board member of LEAP
The Conference is free, however there will be charge of £35 for non-attendance.