The most significant change in data protection law is now less than eight months away. How can your organisation assess whether it is GDPR ready?
The Association of Chairs is running a session in London which aims to provide Chairs with the space to reflect on what they need to know and how you can help your board to ensure appropriate governance.
Issues to be explored include:
- What is GDPR and what might the implications be for my organisation? What are the key differences resulting from the new regulations?
- What is the significance of GDPR for Chairs and boards?
- What role must and should trustees play and how can a Chair help trustees to hold an overview?
- What support is there on which boards and Chairs can draw?
- What is out there to support staff to manage compliance?
Discuss these and other questions with Gary Shipsey and Rowena Fielding of Protecture.
This event is open to all Chairs and Vice Chairs though priority for places is given to members of AoC. Find out more and book via their website.