Community Action: MK are recruiting for a number of part time positions in our Community Development Team.
Community Development Team Members
(various roles available)
- Part time opportunities available
- Most posts are fixed term for 12 months, with possibility of extension dependent on funding
At Community Action: MK we support support local people to take action in their community, whether they are part of a charity, a community group or an individual looking to make a difference.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our Community Development Team, in particular supporting the exciting Big Local Conniburrow project.
- Big Local Conniburrow is a Big Lottery funded project aimed at enabling the residents of Conniburrow to achieve the vision: “To transform Conniburrow into a place where people choose to live and contribute, to support residents and build a proud, empowered and cohesive community where strong and positive relationships are developed for all – simply to be Conniburrow and proud.”
We are also looking for an individual to support the Netherfield Local Conversation Project, funded by The People’s Health Trust.
- Community Action: MK are supporting the community of Netherfield to create a plan around making the estate an even better place to live. This involves supporting the community to host a ‘Local Conversation’, a funding approach by the People’s Health Trust involving working with residents of a neighbourhood to understand key, current local priorities and support residents to take action.
The roles available are:
- Development Officer: Big Local Conniburrow Programme Lead – 17 hours per week
- Development Officers: Big Local Conniburrow Community Mobilisers – 44 hours available in total
- Big Local Conniburrow Centre Hub Coordinator – 24 hours per week
- Development Officer: Netherfield Local Conversation – 21 hours per week
Download the Full Job Descriptions & Personal Specifications below
- Development Officer: Big Local Conniburrow Programme Lead
- Development Officers: Big Local Conniburrow Community Mobilisers
- Big Local Conniburrow Hub Coordinator
- community-hub-coordinator-role-description (3)
- Development Officer: Netherfield Local Conversation
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity please contact Community Action: MK on 01908 661623
Please complete our application form and return it via post or email to email@example.com by 7th March 2018 12.00pm
**We have extended the deadline to 14th March 2018 12.00pm**
Please note we do not accept CVs.
A selection event and interviews will be held on 21st March 2018.