Carers MK are looking for volunteers who are keen to help carers with benefit form completion.

This would include application forms for personal independence payments (PIP), attendance allowance (AA) and carers allowance.

Ideally this should be someone who has some benefit knowledge which would be then be enhanced with further training.

Read more and apply.