Community Action: MK are recruiting for a full time position in our Community Development Team:
Community Development Team Member
Big Local Conniburrow Community Mobiliser
- Full time opportunity available
- Post is a fixed term for 12 months, with possibility of extension dependent on funding
Here at Community Action: MK we support support local people to take action in their community, whether they are part of a charity, a community group or an individual looking to make a difference. We are looking for a passionate individual to join our Community Development Team, supporting the exciting Big Local Conniburrow project.
- Big Local Conniburrow is a Big Lottery funded project aimed at enabling the residents of Conniburrow to achieve the vision: “To transform Conniburrow into a place where people choose to live and contribute, to support residents and build a proud, empowered and cohesive community where strong and positive relationships are developed for all – simply to be Conniburrow and proud.”
The role available is:
- Development Officer: Big Local Conniburrow Community Mobiliser – 37 hours PW F/T
- Development Officers: Big Local Conniburrow Community Mobiliser
Download the ApplicationForm
Read our Equal Opportunities Statement equalopsnov16
Download our Equal Opportunities Form equalopportunitiesmonitoringform-1
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity please contact
Community Action: MK on 01908 661623.
Please complete our application form and return it via post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th June 2018 5:00pm
Please note we do not accept CVs.
A selection event and interviews will be held on 12th June 2018, this is tbc.