MK-ACT are looking for a Fresh Start Worker to support their Fresh Start Programme.
We have an exciting opportunity to work within our organisation to work with those perpetrators of Domestic Violence who are undertaking the Fresh Start Programme, as a worker supporting the service.
As the Fresh Start Worker, your job will be:
- to support the programme by undertaking assessments and case work with perpetrators of domestic abuse
- providing administration and support for the facilitators for Fresh Start.
- You will also be working closely with other professionals who are involved with our clients.
We require a Fresh Start Worker who has a broad knowledge and experience of Domestic Violence particularly perpetrators.
Our ideal candidate will need to have:
- a comprehensive understanding of domestic abuse, risk and risk management
- be able undertake assessment and direct work with perpetrators as required, with the ability to work in a multi-agency setting.
- be committed to supporting those affected by Domestic Violence and to join our caring and hardworking team.
MK-ACT is an equal opportunities employer committed to quality, equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. This post is subject to safer recruitment procedures and regulations and an enhanced DBS check.
Salary: £12.56 per hour
Hours: will consider between 20 hours – 37.5 hours per week (based at the MK-ACT Office, Acorn House, 351 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 3HP)
Contract: Rolling monthly
Closing date: Monday 5th September, 5pm.
MK-Act is a Safer Recruitment Employee and all those who work for us require an enhanced DBS check.
For an application pack and for further details contact: email@example.com