Medical Detection Dogs are looking for caring family homes in Milton Keynes and surrounding areas to look after and socialise puppies and young adult dogs up to 18 months old.
We are training our assistance dogs to accompany clients with detectable medical conditions and alert to oncoming episodes. If you can support our charity by being involved in socialising puppies or dogs for a period of time then we would love to hear from you.
This is a full time volunteer role as the puppy/dog will live with the volunteer for a number of months.
The volunteer will need to:
– attend regular puppy classes
– be at home most of the day
– follow positive dog training methods
– regularly visit lots of different environments and us various forms of transport
– be willing to support charity events
How to find out more: www.medicaldetectiondogs.org.uk