Are you willing, able and safe to get involved with some volunteering opportunities that have arisen as a result of Covid-19? If Yes, please complete the expression of Interest form:
If you would like to get involved please could you complete the form which lets us know what you feel comfortable with and are able to do. We have outlined some primary volunteer roles that we have been told about and envision a demand for.
- Shopping Service
- Medicine collection / delivery service
- Dog walking
- Check-in calls to reduce isolation
- Driving to medical appointments
- Food delivery service
- Food collection for Community Fridges
We can then share this information with groups that are working at the forefront to ensure residents and communities across MK are supported.
Local responses to Covid-19: What is happening in your area?
Find our what is happening in your area during the Covid-19 pandemic and what you can do to support your community.
What else can I do?
- Look out for your neighbours – the simplest thing you can do is to offer those of your neighbours who are vulnerable and/or in self-isolation to help with shopping and other errands.
- Join the NextDoor social media platform to connect with your neighbourhood – click here.
- Check the Covid-19 Mutual Aid group finder – search by postcode or town to find #Covid support groups across the country – click here.
- Connect with people through these MK-wide Facebook Covid-19 support groups:
– Milton Keynes Coronavirus Community Support Group
– Milton Keynes: Beating Coronavirus