We’re currently collating feedback to inform our next Five Year Plan (2023-28), and we need the voices of the Milton Keynes’ Voluntary and Community Groups and Organisations.
We’re focusing on how Community Action: MK can best support MK groups to:
- Access funding and other opportunities for growth and collaboration
- Develop and maintain a thriving volunteer community
- Help position the VCSE in Milton Keynes as a strategic partner within the local decision and policy making in the City
With this in mind, we’re posing two questions for consideration:
- What should our priorities in the above areas be? Are there any gaps we have missed?
- How can CA: MK share the impact of Milton Keynes’ Voluntary and Community Groups and Organisations?
You can answer these questions via this Google Jamboard, a virtual flip chart, where you can add ‘sticky notes’ using the menu found on the left hand side of the page.
Sharing your thoughts will take around 5 minutes, and your opinions will be anonymous.
The Jamboard will be open until the first week of December. You can also read our current Five Year plan here, and the responses to the two questions gathered during our October 2022 AGM here.
Many thanks for taking the time to complete the board, your insights will be invaluable in ensuring we can continue to strengthen groups, communities and the VCSE sector in Milton Keynes.
If you would like to discuss any of the topics in more detail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a support session with a member of the team.