Administrator with Victim Support (Bracknell)
Salary: Pro-rata £21,530 (FTE)
Terms: Fixed term contract for 12 months (subject to review and possible extension)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Closing Date: 5pm 16 October 2015
Interviews: 28 October 2015
Do you want to be part of developing an exciting new project within the Thames Valley Restorative Justice Service (TVRJS)?
Accredited and renowned for high quality RJ interventions, TVRJS is seeking an exceptional administrator to support the work of services for victims in the Thames Valley, working in partnership with Victim Support.
This role is part-time (0.5 full time equivalent, paid on NJC pay scale point 24) and funded by the Police and Crime Commissioner, Thames Valley.
The Role: will provide an administrative link between the Thames Valley Restorative Justice Service and Victim
Support, and will be based in Victim Support’s Bracknell Office alongside one of their RJ Development Managers.
It will involve a variety of tasks including helping to identify potential cases for Restorative Justice, liaising with Victim Support
and the Witness Care Unit and contact with Victims in line with the Victims’ Code.
More details, a full Job Description and an application pack can be obtained via the Thames Valley Partnership website
http://www.thamesvalleypartnership.org.uk/ or contact Bron Jones on 01844 202001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thames Valley Partnership is an equal opportunities employer; the aim of their policy is to ensure no job applicant,
employee or worker is discriminated against either directly or indirectly on the grounds of race, colour, ethnic or
national origin, religious belief, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or disability. They do not
disbar applicants with criminal convictions and are mindful of the requirements of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act, 1974.
Programme Officer with Toybox
Terms: Temporary post covering Maternity leave
Location: Milton Keynes
Closing Date: 8am 19 October 2015
Interviews: 23 October 2015
Toybox are looking for a Programme Officer to oversee their projects in Kenya and India as maternity cover. This is an exciting opportunity to work in their small but dynamic team. They are working on a strategy that will see income growing, diversifying their geographical footprint and pushing to impact more children. They have a strong commitment to innovation, and a passion to end injustice to children who are connected with the street.
Do you have experience of managing child-focused development projects and a strong understanding of Monitoring and Evaluation and Project Cycle Management? Are you looking to be challenged and stretched? Are you excited at the prospect of innovating and building partnerships and projects that improve the lives of families and children living in poverty and facing injustice? Do you want to join a fun team where you will have the satisfaction of seeing your work making a real difference? If “yes” then Toybox would love to hear from you.
Please visit the Toybox website for further details of their work.
To apply and see a job description and more information Click here
Communications Officer (PR/Digital/Marketing) with
The MedicAlert Foundation
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 pa
Terms: Permanent, 35 hours per week
Location: Milton Keynes
Closing Date: 29 October 2015
To assist on the development and delivery of external communications and digital strategies including social media, public relations, creative integrated campaigns, education outreach, marketing materials and real-life case studies. Help to raise the profile of MedicAlert amongst key segments: such as MedicAlert customers, potential customers, health care professionals, emergency personnel.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Ensure the integration of communications throughout UK and Ireland including digital media and influencing activity.
- Manage some aspects of the website, including visual and functional elements, day-to-day updates on the CMS and devise and implement longer-term development plans
- Work with the team to plan, design, deliver and evaluate external communications campaigns as required
- Be a ‘brand champion’ ensuring key messaging, materials and visuals are in-line with MedicAlert’s core brand values and identity
- Work with the team to plan and support the development of the MedicAlert national awareness campaigns – both consumer and education
- Research and produce engaging and relevant news content, stories and case studies using journalistic and web writing expertise to maximise the impact of communications
- Manage and maintain core social media channels, working with the external social media agency to ensure news and events are communicated effectively and regularly, and engage with stakeholders online
- Represent MedicAlert at relevant public events, including manning stands and conducting presentations
- Supervise the creation of communications materials for education, B2B and B2C
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of developing PR, marketing or social media campaigns using a range of approaches
- PC proficient (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
- Excellent communications skills, including writing/editing/proofreading materials for different audiences and different channels
- Experience of working with the media pitching ideas and writing feature content
- Experience of website and/or database management is desirable
About the charity:
MedicAlert medical ID jewellery and membership services deliver life-saving benefits to an ever-growing customer base; with over 50 years’ experience protecting people in an emergency.
If you would like to apply for this position, please click here where you will be directed to Charity Jobs Website.