Come and Volunteer with Community Action: MK
Community Action: MK are project managing a range of volunteering opportunities to take place in the New Year. We are inviting businesses large and small to work collaboratively and bridge the gap with community organisations, charities and schools. Our aim is to ensure everyone across Milton Keynes is given an opportunity to make a valuable contribution to our thriving city.
Community Action: MK have identified and created a range of projects, through January – March that individuals or teams can commit to volunteer with. We will coordinate the volunteers to ensure that the activity benefits all parties. Community Action: MK will collect feedback and create a newsletter incorporating all activities.
The cost to take part will be £30 per volunteer. This will contribute to the resource of Community Action: MK staff time.
CA: MK – Terms and Conditions
Please note the following terms and conditions.
- All invoices must be paid 10 days before the date of the activity.
- Please contact Tee Mahmood on 01908 661623 for all invoice queries .
- All planned activities are non-refundable.
- Health & Safety –You must have appropriate and current insurance to cover all activities undertaken through Community Action MK. It is your responsibility to check that your organisation holds appropriate insurance cover for any staff completing volunteering projects. Liability for volunteers supported and encouraged by their employer in normal working hours usually rests with the employer.
Voluntary organisations (where your activity takes place) have legal obligations and a duty of care towards their volunteers. It is a requirement of CA:MK that all voluntary/community organisations have the appropriate public/employer’s liability insurance before we register their details. However, it is your responsibility to ask for a copy of their insurance certificate(s) before volunteering, to ensure that the voluntary/community organisation’s insurance is in date when your volunteers are on their premises.
- VAT is payable on all Employee Volunteering services. VAT No. GB 115 0940 46