New Project involving residents on Lakes Estate and in Newton Leys
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES – via Volunteer Connect:
- Activities Volunteer – click here for more details
- Steering Group Member – click here for more details
EVENTS & ACTIVITIES:
- Drop In Sessions – every Thursday: 10AM-12PM at Spotlight Community Centre
- Zumba Classes – every Wednesday: 5.45-6.45PM at Lakes Community Centre (FREE for local residents in Lakes Estate and Newton Leys).
*These classes are hosted by Caz Maddox.
- Football Coaching Session – every Friday: 7-8pm at Sir Herbert Leon’s Academy. These classes are FREE to attend. All abilities and ages are invited.
*For more details contact Stewart on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next Steering Group meeting – tbc
Register Your Interest:
- Ladies Self-Defence Group
- BMX Workshop
*If you are interested in registering your interest, please contact Stewart Ikin at email@example.com