Community Action: MK toolkit
We know there is a lot of information to process, some factual and some hearsay. We have been working on a toolkit to help groups get through this difficult time. This pack aims to filter out the confusing messages and provide straightforward and practical advice for you and your group.
- NCVO: Resources for Voluntary Organisations and Community Groups
- Charity Commision: Covid 19 guidance for the charity sector
- ACRE Guidance for rural community groups, including village halls
- Volunteering Safety Checklist
- PRIORITY Risk Assessment
- Covid 19 – FAQ’s for Groups
- Funding and Grants – FAQ’s
- Governance for Groups
We understand that some volunteer roles may become redundant at this time, or you might be lacking in volunteers due to government recommendations and measures. In this instance please get in contact to let us know if you have volunteers that might be willing to help in another capacity, or any urgent roles in your service that could be filled by volunteers.
We know that so many charities are facing a real funding crunch, and the government’s funding won’t reach everyone who needs it. Read more about the campaign and Community Action’s role: https://communityactionmk.org/nevermoreneeded/
Below are some areas where we have collected information to help your community group or organisation during this crisis: