Community Action: MK is dedicated to eradicating inequality and upholding social and racial justice in our communities.
Please see some of our resources below and sign up to our newsletter to hear about events, forums and discussions that contribute towards social justice in Milton Keynes.
- Home Truths: Undoing racism and delivering real diversity in the charity sector
- An Unsafe Distance: the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on Excluded People in England
- CharitySoWhite: Tackling institutional racism in the charity sector
- Fawcett Paper: Re-thinking equality for post-crisis times: a focus on gender
- Runnymede Trust: Race and Racism in English Secondary Schools report drawing upon insights from teachers, police, curricula and highlighting how racism is deeply embedded in schooling.
Community Action: MK Blogs:
Directory of Social Change – Zoom Talk: Racism Not in Our Sector? 12th August, 5-6pm. Take a look here for more info and other events – spaces are limited.