Equality Council UK are SEEKING NEW BOARD MEMBERS.
In light to some retirements, ECUK is seeking members to serve on its Board, in particular the Milton Keynes area, but regional representation may be sought in the near future.
ECUK is a charity run by voluntary members.
We are looking for interested individuals who have the enthusiasm and drive to forward the equality agenda . If you feel your interest and skills can support our charity, then we would like to hear from you. We are seeking skills in the following areas:
- Funding raising through an application/tendering process
- Recruitment and membership – diversifying the database and connections
- Marketing, Networking and Business Development
- Equality Standards, Training and Development
- Events Management: Equality Awards and Promotional Events
- Web Maintenance and Information Technology
You would need to be committed and determined to make a difference.
There will be approximately 7 meetings during 2020 including the AGM. Facilities will be made available for members to attend meetings remotely via video/teleconferencing.
Please forward your recent CV together with a covering letter outlining your interest in Equality and Diversity as well as what you can bring to the Board. Please send your particulars to:
Visit our website: https://www.equalitycounciluk.org/