Citizens Advice is looking for someone for their new role as a Digital Skills Officer, helping those that need it to access a variety of online services both locally and nationally.
What do they want from you?
- Competency and confidence in using IT, and specifically using IT applications and resources on websites.
- Clear and accurate communication skills.
- Able to listen, understand and use information
- Able to work in a team, be organised and manage time effectively
- Confident in working to performance targets
- Able to recognise the limits and boundaries of the role.
A background in advice giving is desirable but not essential. Full training will be provided. ‘Job share’ arrangements may be considered.
The successful Applicant/s will be asked to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Salary: £20,265 per annum pro rata. Actual salary – £16,211
Hours: 28 hours per week over 4 days (0.8 FTE)
Contract: Part-time, 3 year fixed term until 31st March 2022
They are looking for an enthusiastic, committed and confident person to join their small, team of staff. The successful candidate will provide advice and support to local people, on a one to one basis, including those living in the community who could be considered ‘vulnerable adults’.
Who are Citizens Advice?
Citizens Advice Milton Keynes is a local charity that helps people to resolve their legal, money and personal problems. The organisation has been providing free, confidential, and impartial advice since 1972 and helps approximately 10,000 local people every year.
Closing date: Tuesday 20th August 2019 at Midday
Interviews: w/c Monday 2nd September 2019
For more information regarding this role, please click here.