Are you willing, able and safe to get involved with some volunteering opportunities that have arisen as a result of Covid-19? If Yes, please complete the expression of Interest form:
If you would like to get involved please could you complete the form which lets us know what you feel comfortable with and are able to do. We have outlined some primary volunteer roles that we have been told about and envision a demand for.
- Shopping Service
- Medicine collection / delivery service
- Dog walking
- Check-in calls to reduce isolation
- Driving to medical appointments
- Food delivery service
- Food collection for Community Fridges
We can then share this information with groups that are working at the forefront to ensure residents and communities across MK are supported.
What else can I do?
- Check our ‘Local Response to Covid 19’ page to see what’s happening across the communities in Milton Keynes – click here.
- Join the NextDoor social media platform to connect with your neighbourhood – click here.
- Check the Covid-19 Mutual Aid group finder – search by postcode or town to find #Covid support groups across the country – click here.
- Connect with people through these MK-wide Facebook Covid-19 support groups: